Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) equipped with a thermal imaging camera for First Responders.
With FLIR’s new Aerial First Responder Kits, drone-based thermal imaging is easier to access than ever before. By combining the flight stability, gimbal technology, mobile app integration image transmission of the popular and proven DJI Inspire 1 with the industry-leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR these packages are the ultimate solutions for reliable rapid deployable aerial thermal imaging.
They’re particularly suitable for firefighting support because they give Incident Commanders the ability to see through smoke and keep track of their personnel in large fire scenes.
They’re also a must-have piece of kit for rapidly deployed SAR missions regardless of the time of day.
With FLIR’s Aerial First Responder Kits you’ll have:
- Airborne thermal imaging support at your fingertips for every call
- The power to see through smoke and keep an eye on your personnel in complex fire scenes
- Expanded SAR operations day and night
- Monitor roof conditions to reduce risk to fire fighters
- A highly-integrated, easy-to-fly aircraft and the world’s most popular drone app for live video, camera control, and digital recording
A complete package that includes everything you need to get flying in minutes.