Streamlight Dualie 3AA Magnet – Intrinsically Safe, Multi-Function Flashlight with Magnetic Clip
See what’s ahead of you and around you with the intrinsically safe Streamlight Dualie 3AA Magnet. It produces a focused spotlight and soft flood light to illuminate your work area and help to avoid slips, trips and falls. Now featuring a magnetic clip with integrated hang hook for hands-free use.
Streamlight Dualie 3AA Magnet Features
- 245 lumens (spot/flood combo)
- Division 1, Intrinsically safe; includes a magnetic integrated clip
- Three output modes: spot, flood, spot and flood simultaneously
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- High Lumens – 245
- Run Time on High – 9.00 hours
- Run Time on Low – 18.00 hours
- Beam Distance – 171 meters
- Max Candela – 7,300
- Battery Type – AA Lithium, AA Alkaline
- Battery Quantity – 3
- Length – 7.50 inches (19.05 centimetres)
- Weight – 6.80 ounces (192.78 grams)
- Colours – Yellow, Black
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4.
- MSHA Permissible Handheld Flashlight. Approval No. 20-A160001-0. Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air mixtures only. Charge or replace batteries in fresh air only.
- II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T3/T4 Ga; FTZU 15ATEX0221X, IECEx FTZU 16.0017X
- Meets applicable European Community Directives
* See product for specific ratings. All performance claims to ANSI/PLATO FL1-2016 Standard
Fire Response are the leading authorised Streamlight Australia distributor and the only authorised service centre in Australia.