Assault Fire Nozzle 1½ inch by Akron Brass
Assault Fire Nozzle 1½ inch – combines quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
It is one of the most versatile and easy to use nozzles in today’s fire service.
Quality stream performance at a variety of pressures, combined with a durable and simple design makes the Assault Fire Nozzle 1½” unbeatable value.
- Available with Spinning Teeth or Moulded Teeth
- Better stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Quick change pattern adjustment
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Various certifications, NFPA 1964, FM (4820 model, except 550 lpm @ 75 psi)
- Various inlet options
- Various handle, pistol grip and bumper options
- Various pressure rating
- 10 year warranty
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 777
Flow Settings: Specify pressure and flow
230/360/475/550/660/750 LPM @ 50/75/100 PSI
Dimensions: 213mm; 1.7kg (4720) 273mm; 1.9kg (4820)
Assault – Flow & Reach Data
See the Mid-range Assault Nozzle