SUPERVAC 718B Battery Powered PPV (Positive Pressure Ventilator) is an industry leading product. The 718B is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery. It has unmatched durability. It is a perfect combination of size along with power. The variable speed PPV offers precise control of air movement and provides upto 33% more airflow than single speed comparable motors.
The SUPERVAC 718B will run on a 15amp circuit or the supplied Lithium-Ion battery for extra versatility. The PPV will run for 20 minutes at maximum flow when operating at maximum output. Operating time can be extended by linking more batteries are linked.
The SUPERVAC 718B PPV has pneumatic tyres, tiltable fan (set at 18 degrees above horizontal. Level position adjustable airflow 20, 10,0 and -10 degrees above / below horizontal.
Built for performance and backup up by industry leading warranty and support. Contact Fire Response for more details or a product demonstration.
- Battery / Electric Powered – Can run on supplied Lithium-Ion battery or 240v AC and charge simultaneously
- 7-Point Cast Aluminium Blade – Hold up better than plastic in high heat areas
- Precision Spun Steel Shroud – durability with maximum airflow
- Full Roll Cage Steel Frame – protects key components
- Flat Proof Tyres – heavy duty rubber, never flat, rolls up stairs and curbs.
- 4-Position Tilt Frame – -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°
- Air Cone Guard – classic design for maximum airflow, StreamShaper guard optional
- Fold Down Handle – folds down within frame for storage, easy grip with heavy duty gloves
- Warranty – 5 Years on product and 2 Years on Motor
Motor: Leeson variable speed, 1Hp, 24v Lithium Ian Battery
Weight: 31kg (without battery), 62kg (with battery)
Dimensions: (h/w/d) 559mm x 597mm x 495mm
Run Time: 30 – 120 minutes (20 minutes at maximum airflow)
Battery Life Cycle: 1,000
Airflow: 11,140cfm or 18,925cmh
Rotation / Minute: 2400RPM
Certification: AMCA 240-95
Optional Accessories: Spiral Duct, Mountain Mister, Light Kit, LED Holder and Foam Generator