Streamlight ProPolymer Haz-Lo LED, 3AA
Approved for Zone 0 locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods. The Streamlight ProPolymer Haz-Lo has a maximum surface temperature of <135°C.
- A cluster of seven 5mm LEDs provide a soft, wide beam for tasks at arm’s length and other up-close task lighting
- Ultra-bright white LEDs provide 57 lumens; 500 candela; 45m beam distance; runs 24 hours
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
- “Captured locking” set screw will not back out – prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
- Combination of visual and mechanical polarity protection ensures correct installation of batteries
- Light designed to not power on if batteries are installed incorrectly
- 3 “AA” alkaline batteries reduce battery and recycling costs by 25%
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Ergonomically designed for maximum hand comfort
- 17.8 cm; 187 grams with batteries (included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ATEX/IeCEX-approved for Zone 0 locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is present continually or for longer periods. It has a maximum operating temperature of <135°C.
- Assembled in the USA
- RoHS compliant
Read the ProPolymer Haz-Lo Fact Sheet
See more of the Streamlight HAz-Lo range
Fire Response are the leading authorised Streamlight Australia distributor and the only authorised service centre in Australia.