ProPolymer Dualie Flashlight
3aa propolymer Intrinsically safe flashlight – See what’s ahead of you and right in front of your feet with the ProPolymer Dualie Flashlight. Its bright light, which shines both ahead of you and downward, helps you avoid slips, trips and falls.
An intrinsically safe, high performance, 3 AA battery powered dual function LED flashlight. The Dualie® model features a forward facing LED spot beam and a side facing LED flood light that can be used individually or at the same time for enhanced safety. The Dualie® Laser model features forward facing LED spot beam and laser pointer that can be used individually or at the same time for location identification. Both models have opposing switches for easy user activation of desired function(s).
Body features a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip resistant feel and is constructed of an engineered polymer resin that is virtually indestructible, shock resistant, non-conductive and light weight. Integrated, non-protruding spring loaded belt clip contained within body outline.
- 2 C4® LEDs and 3 lighting modes: spot, flood, spot and flood simultaneously
- Spot: 140 lumens; 7,300 candela; 171m beam; runs 18 hours
- Smooth parabolic reflector provides tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Flood: 140 lumens, 80 candela; 18m beam; runs 18 hours
- Flood beam produces a soft, wide beam to illuminate your work area
- Spot/Flood combo: 245 lumens; runs 9 hours
- Beams intersect for optimum path illumination and no blind spots
- Dual head switches on either side of the body for easy beam selection and one-handed operation
- Durable, non-conductive, corrosion-proof polymer resin; rocky stipple texture for a sure grip
- Unbreakable polycarbonate face cap and side lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1 metre for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- Rugged, integrated, snag-free clip conforms to body of light; grabs onto shirts, pockets and gear for hands-free use
The ProPolymer Dualie Flashlight includes three “AA” alkaline batteries; also accepts AA lithium batteries; mechanical battery polarity protection
Operating temperature: -29°C to 54°C. (To maintain hazardous locations rating: -20°C to 40°C)
17.8 cm; 193g with AA alkaline batteries (included in purchase); 167g with AA lithium batteries
Available in Yellow & Black, and with or without laser.