The Revel Scene Light is a 28,000 lumen High Powered Scenelight that will light up an entire emergency scene.
With a combination of spot and flood performance this scene light will increase overall scene visibility when lighting exterior spaces – perfect for emergency responders. This light turns any dark, hazardous situation into virtual daylight (maybe better than actual daylight) and gives you the ability to direct light evenly across the entire scene with its enhanced pattern design.
This light can be taken where it’s needed most thanks to flexible mounting options. From true surface mount (easily installed in any location on your truck) to pole options for extra height or a pedestal base for manoeuvrability – there is an option to suit your requirements.
Please contact Fire Response for any further enquiries you may have.
- Industry leading output
- 3 different light modes
- 32 LEDs dedicated to lighting objects at a distance
- 12 High-powered LEDs to distribute light across the entire scene
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens
- Screws for easy surface mounting
- Rubber mounting pad to isolate light from vehicle
- Lightweight cast aluminium housing
- Multiple mounting points for various applications
- Unique cooling fins for optimal thermal management
- Low ultraviolet light – attracts less insects during night time operation
- Streamlined aesthetics in a compact design
- Standard colour is white; black optional (note: handles and heat sink always black)
- 6 year warranty
- Serviceable construction (Sustainable LED technology)
Additional Mounting Options:
- Head only
- Swivel Head
- Pneumatic Push-Up Pole
- Retro Fit to existing pole mounts
Specifications (light head only)
- Height: 133mm
- Width: 349mm
- Depth: 51mm
- Wattage: 220 watts
- Amps: 18.2 Amps
- Voltage: 10-32v DC
- Lumens: 28,000