20,000 Lumen Scenestar Tripod:
20,000 Lumen Scenestar Tripod breakapart, with 240vAC Australian electrical plug AS/NZ approved
This product allows for storage of the pole with mounting brackets on an Emergency Services vehicle, whilst the light head is store in a safe place. The light head can be used on it’s own or installed in the 3m light pole for elevated Scenelighting.
Important Note: It’s the only light in it’s Class AS/NZ approved for Emergency Scenelight. Australian Standards had to create a new Standard for this product so it could be used with 240v.
This product is truly in a class of it’s own.
- 3 piece mounting bracket (includes 1 x side and 1 x footwell bracket)
- T1 tripod assembly
- 20,000 lumen
- 240vAC with plug, 50/60Hz, 220w
- Class I, IP56, IP66 waterproof electrical plug between Light head and pole.
- AS/NZS 60598.2.4:2005 Inc A1 Certified
- Thermal Performance: Operates in -40 degree C to 50 degrees C. Power is regulated to the LED to optimise performance if operated outside of these temperature ranges
- Over/Under Voltage: Operates in 180vAC – 265vAC
- Operating Current: 0.7 amp @ 240vAC @ 25 degree C
- Includes transient surge protection to protect internal circuitry from surges from the generator
- Includes 48 individual high performance LED’s
- 6 year warranty on Scenestar light kit
- Overall weight: 18kg